Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

term two learning goals
My learning goal for Reading this term is:
To read everyday and night.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Stop watching t.v. and concentrate on my homework.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Helping me chunk, check, cheer the hard words, or give me a challenge.

My learning goal for writing is:
To put punctuation in my writing.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Proof read my work and and make sure it makes sense.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Reading my story and helping me if I’m stuck.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
Is to practise my times-tables.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Practise everyday and never give up.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Giving me a times-tables quiz every night.

My personal goal this term is:
Is to listen to the teacher when she is giving us instructions.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Concentrate on the teacher and don’t distract people or let people distract me.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Telling me how to respect the teacher and listen.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, you should not watch T.V when you are at home and do more reading, maybe ask uncle to take you 2 times to the library instead of only one time a week?

    Also it is always good manners to wait till your teacher has finished talking then you can raise your hand to ask any questions that you might have.

    Good effort though Tupou,

    Im proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pou,

    Nice netbook you are having here =) I'm looking forward to reading more about you and your goals and achievements!
    By the way, reading is great and it is not as boring as some people may say. Find the right person to talk about the book you’ve just finished and you’ll see how much fun that could be =)

    ReplyDelete