Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

Far beyond the edge of the world is my beautiful place....
If you go there you will see very cool stuff.

As I woke up I could feel the breeze of the flowing cold wind.
I could see the sun relaxing in the air with his glasses on reading a book about the sun. There were tree branches made out of coco and also
the leaves were made out liquorice too.

I could hear sausages cooking on the BBQ. The sausages were mixed with sauce and mustard that tasted like raspberry and vanilla. As I got off the ground I ran quickly to the sea as I dived in like a dolphin jumping out of the sea and diving back in. The sea tasted like chocolate mixed with orange chocolate chip. It tasted delicious.

I sprinted out of the sea, when suddenly I tripped on a rock and fell on the sand with my mouth wide open. I closed my mouth with a little bit of sand in it. The sand tasted like pineapple. I thought it was a miracle. I was covered all over with sand as jumped back in to the air with joy.

I saw a bed tied onto the trees so I quickly ran to it. The bed felt very soft. It felt soft like a small tissue. I fell to sleep very quickly with a very big smile on my face. I thought I had a great time. Have you guessed where my beautiful place is...?

2 comments:

  1. I could see a clear picture in my mind when you described falling onto the sand and the sand tasting like pineapple. Your beautiful place sounds exciting! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tupou I loved your work I also loved the way you did beautiful work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete