Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Rap Poem

Touch is my game people thinks it’s lame but when we start the playing their going to feel ashamed and when I do a step a little with the fizzle after this game I’m going to have a sausage sizzle. When I run fast I think of the past when I ever race I never come last but the important thing is never eat a rat you gotta eat healthy or you're going to be fat. When you make curry you put in potatoes never eat too much or you’ll look like play-dough But just remember you got to be sporty don’t be anti or else I’ll tell your mum your just being naughty you gotta eat the right things like breakfast lunch and tea so later in the day you’ll have a lot of energy like my friend Timothy.Also at school I learn language features like  metaphor, alliteration and also my favourite a little personification.By Tupou Kilisimasi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tupou I like the way you hooked the audience with your discriptive poem. I see you really are engaged in our new unit keep it up....

    ReplyDelete