Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas - Personal Reflection

This is my personal reflection that I have reflected on about the novel The boy in the striped pyjamas.
Hope you enjoy reading.

Authors Purpose

The  why I think the author wrote this novel is because he was trying to explain what it was like for people back in the olden days like world war 2. He tried to explain how it was like in the concentration camps for people who were Jew and how they were treated with no respect with guards punishing them if they did something wrong.

Main character’s actions.

Bruno was a 9 year-old boy who like to discover mysteries. He had met a boy in the concentration camps with no one knowing in his family. He wanted to see what it was like but he had no idea that the camp was for people that get torched to work. When he had found a way in his actions led him to bad things.

My Opinion about the novel.

I think that this novel is very sad because how people get torched in camps and
also how death happens around any corner at any time. Also because people in the camp go to bed without any dinner and how people suicide them self so that they could be free.

  • What have you learnt from the main character’s actions?
             I have learnt to never got to places by myself and always stay close to my   family so I won’t get hurt anywhere.
  • why did the author write this novel?
So people knew how hard it was for people back in the olden day’s in the concentration camps.
  • what messages have you learnt from this novel?
If you are going anywhere by yourself always let someone know any family so that they where you are.
  • What is your opinion about this novel?
I think that this novel is interesting and also sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment