Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

my writing sample

Tsunami Disaster

In Japan in the 18th of March, 2011, there was a tsunami that crashed into Japan. It was like a huge giant running after it’s toy but it wasn’t. The tsunami was crashing everywhere like someone who failed there driving test but it was more worse because it was charging through the buildings like it was the boxing gloves of a kick boxer.

I could hear the sound of sadness and people crying and also I could smell fear all around me like a huge crowd crying like Michael Jackson died.

I could see houses collapsing together and buildings floating in the sea. I
felt so sad for the people whose houses got destroyed in the disaster.
Different countries are trying to raise money and have raised $4000 dollars so everybody in Japan could rebuild and be happy again.

By Tupou

No comments:

Post a Comment